Basin CrossFit – CrossFit
(10min) Team Junkyard Warmup
* In teams of 5-6, line up one behind another. One person performs at a time.
1. Person 1 jumps over everyone’s arms and then sits back down. The person in front of them then jumps over everyone’s arms until they end up back in their spot. So on, until everyone has performed the movement.
2. Person 1 crawls under the bridges THEN jumps over the planks. Repeat for everyone else and both movements.
(10min) Snatch Prep — Snatch Complex
As a group with the empty Barbell.
Then, add some load and perform again.
Do this one more time so the weight is just under their working weight.
(10min) Muscle Up Prep
Set up three stations:
1. False grip ring row
2. Transition + dip out (or jump to dip out)
3. Turnover progression (low rings)
perform 5-10 reps at each station and go around each 2 times.
Then, after that, for the people who have muscle ups, perform at least 2 strict before going into a few kipping. If you don’t have mups practice your workout modification.
(5min) Workout prep
4 Squat snatch
2 Muscle up or workout modification
2 Squat snatch
1 Muscle up or workout modification
* Use your workout load for both sets to get the feel of how it is going to feel for the workout. Make adjustments if needed.
Heavy Amanda (Time)
9 – 7 – 5
Squat Snatch (185/135lbs)
12 – 9 – 7
Box Ring Pulls
100 Wallball (30/20)
– Goal is under 5 minutes. Should be hitting big sets of at least 20+
4 rounds for time:
15 KB swings (70/53)
10 Lateral burpee box jump overs (24″/20″)
– Goal is under 5 minutes. The legs are going to be a bit tired from the wallball, so stay focused on those jumps over the box