Basin CrossFit – CrossFit
(5min) Musical Burpees to Warmup
Everyone performs Jumping Jacks (Star Jumps) continuously, then, every time the music turns down/off, you have to perform 2 Burpees.
(5-10min) KB Stability/mobility Work – do 8-10 reps of each movement
Up and Overs
(5min) Review the Thruster with an empty Barbell as a group
Front Squat – Press – Push Press – Thruster
(10min) Prep for Workout — Alternate Pullup Complex and Thrusters:
6 Kipping Swings + 5 Shoulder Shrugs while hanging on bar + 4 Round the Worlds (shoulders) — 2 each way + 3 Strict Pullups + 2 Kipping Pullups
* The goal is to do it all without coming off the Bar.
* Scale as needed. Do Jump to Negative for the Strict Pullup.
2 Front Squat + 4 Thrusters
3 Rounds (of both the Complex and the Thrusters)
* Add load each round for the Thrusters with the 3rd round being their Working weight.
* On the last two rounds, Rx+ do Chest to Bar Pullups instead of Kipping.
Chest to Bar Pullup
Strict Ring Pullup
5 rounds for time:
5 Squat clean (205/140)
10 Box jump over (24″/20″)
– Goal is to be fast and aggressive here. Try to hit as many rounds as you can unbroken. Go ahead and test out going to the pain cave, the open is right around the corner! No pacing, just go!